So apparently, I’m weird. There have been many firsts in Europe, but I guess it seems silly when they are things I could have done in the U.S.
1. First time having dogs!
2. My first plum
3. First time playing on clay tennis courts!
4. First trip to Ikea
5. First time drinking tea that is not Chi or Orange Blossom (I’ve had green tea, strawberry tea, after eight tea, liquorice tea, I LOVE TEA!)
6. Raspberry Pie, is it weird that I’ve never eaten it before?
7. Banana Ice Cream
8. Blackberries! We picked some in Bornholm, and they looked too good to pass up.
9. First time knitting! I’m so excited for my scarf project!
10. Miso soup
12. First time using a cheese slicer
13. First drink at Starbucks. I got a chai latte, mmmmm. 🙂
14. First time eating porridge
15. First time in and making a purchase at a 7-11.
16. First Thanksgiving with a whole turkey (even though I didn’t eat it)!
17. First time eating cranberry sauce.
18. First time wearing my glasses two days in a row.